Skills & Responsibilities of PC Technician
Computer scientists employ a range of technical skills and soft skills to successfully execute this position. Here are some typical day-to-day activities and marketable skill sets for this job role. Computer scientists:
- Identify and solve complex technology problems in business, medicine and other essential industries.
- Apply and adapt theoretical principles to develop new computer software and/or hardware solutions.
- Are well-versed in CS-related math skills, e.g., linear algebra, calculus, statistics & discrete mathematics.
- Must possess world-class soft skills in complex problem-solving, communication and creative thinking.
- Consult with end-users, managers and vendors to determine computing goals and system requirements.
- May work closely with computer engineers and natural scientists to solve complex computing problems.
- Utilize superior technical writing skills to document and publish their most significant CS findings.
- May supplement their income with [or focus solely on] CS teaching gigs across all levels of academia.
- Not all computer scientists are coders, but those who are must be fluent in the day’s leading programming languages, such as Java, C++ and Python, and must continue learning new languages as they emerge.
Find more @ level 2 technician jobs
CommentairesAucun commentaire pour le moment
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire